Which troops are one of the best for protection in a Clan War Clan Citadel? That’s a quite common query and there are various totally different opinions. I’ll present you on this devoted publish which Troops work greatest in your Clan War Fort for defending your base throughout Clan War.
Replace! I’ve up to date this information with the newest modifications because the City Corridor 12 Replace 🙂
- 1 The distinction between defending Clan Fort troops in Clan War & Multiplayer
- 2 Best Clan Citadel Troop for Clan War
- 2.1 Best defending Clan Citadel Troops for 15 Housing Area
- 2.2 War Fort Troops for 20 Housing Area
- 2.3 Clan Fort Troops for 25 Housing Area
- 2.4 Clan War defending Troops for 30 Housing Area
- 2.5 Defending Clan Citadel Troops for 35 Housing Area
- 2.6 Defending Clan Fort Troops for 40 Housing Area
- 2.7 Wrapping it up
The distinction between defending Clan Fort troops in Clan War & Multiplayer
You is perhaps considering why a devoted submit for defending Troops in Clan War is important.
There are some circumstances in Clan War that require variations in an effort to have the most effective Troops within the War Citadel:
- Lack of shock – your enemy will know after 2-Three replays what’s inside your Clan Citadel with out having to make a primary assault
- Your enemy is best ready for the assault generally (we don’t need that!)
WITH OUR 90 BEST GUIDES & MORE!
Subscribe to our weekly publication and we’ll ship you our free Technique Information that helped greater than 100,000 Clashers up to now.
The style of shock in Clan War
I personally see an enormous distinction – and in addition drawback – in Clan War. Your enemy is aware of what’s popping out of the Clan Fort as a result of he solely has to observe replays of the bottom being attacked by his different clanmates.
My recommendation is to keep away from filling all Clan Castles with kind of the identical setup. Usher in some surprises by filling the War Castles with totally different mixtures of Troops you discover under.
Think about an attacker hitting base #10 and has simply seen that base #9 had Wizards within the Clan Citadel, however you’ve gotten put a Dragon in #10. I feel you get my level, proper?
With all of the troops obtainable, there are infinite prospects to mix them, however the correct strategy is all the time combining them proper towards the setup your base should defend.
A very good defensive CC setup will all the time include:
- A base troop (with a lot housing area)
- Selection troops (to make it onerous to counter one troop variety)
- Fill troops (to make use of all of the housing area in your Clan Fort out there)
Listed here are the bottom guidelines it is best to all the time be mindful when requesting troops:
NEVER solely have one single type of troops in your Clan Citadel! This can make it lots simpler to take them out, particularly when the attacker is ready.
Forestall having many low-hitpoint troops like Archers, Minions and so on. – most attackers carry a Poison Spell and wipe them out simply. They’re an ideal help and fill troop, however no extra.
It’s not all concerning the injury! Golems & Lava Hounds deal no injury however maintain a Queen busy or deal further injury when getting destroyed.
Combine air & floor to make it more durable for the attacker to cope with your defending troops 🙂
Best Troops To Select
Now I need to present you the helpful troops that you should use for the three classes I confirmed above.
Good base troops are
- Lava Hound
- *NEW* Electrical Dragon!
as a result of they don’t seem to be actually affected by a Poison Spell and the Pups confuse the Queen throughout a Queen Cost and the Golem offers the identical injury as a Big Bomb when it will get destroyed. Time is all the time an enormous enemy of your attacker and they’ll maintain his troops busy for a while 🙂
I don’t advocate utilizing Giants (they may endure extra injury from a Poison Spell & any splash injury) or PEKKA (the hit velocity is so sluggish, she will get killed earlier than dealing injury Three occasions)
Electro Dragons are an ideal defending troop, as it may well cost its robust lightning assault till attacking troops will goal it – and the injury can take away a number of hitpoints, even from a maxed Hero! Even after dying, the demise lightning will deal nice injury to the attacking troops 🙂
The perfect choices listed here are troops that deal ranged injury. I want
- Witches (as a result of the Skeletons hold attacking troops busy)
- Bowlers as additionally they can hit troops behind tanks
You’ll be able to take a number of of them in your CC with nice outcomes.
Listed here are troops that you need to solely have one single of inside your CC:
- Child Dragon with the splash injury and raged when no different air troop is within the CC
- Valkyrie as a result of when she hits it offers superb injury
- Balloon (so sluggish and predictable that a group of them all the time goes down in Poison Spell)
Miners or Hog Rider are not any good selection in your Clan Fort from my expertise.
Now you in all probability have some housing area left that you must fill, I like to recommend utilizing:
- Minions (should you do NOT have a Child Dragon to not take away the raged bonus)
Barbarians are too sluggish and die off too quick and Goblins are so quick they’ll attain the goal first and get killed with out dealing any injury in any respect.
Best Clan Citadel Troop for Clan War
Should you stick with the listing above, you possibly can mix the troops as you want and will get a lethal defending combo.
Nonetheless, I’d like to point out you some setups now you can select from.
Best defending Clan Citadel Troops for 15 Housing Area
15 Housing Area doesn’t supply numerous area for creativity, so right here is one of the best combo to place within the War Castles of your decrease gamers:
- 1 Child Dragon & Refill with Wizards, Archers: The Child Dargon ought to be maxed degree and can enrage himself as a result of no different air troops are round – this implies you simply have a full Dragon in your Clan Fort plus some further troops. I don’t assume your opponent will anticipate that.
The great factor is that not a many gamers attacking these bases in Clan War have the Poison Spell but, so Archers and Wizards are fairly an enormous crew to take out with a Lightning Spell.
War Fort Troops for 20 Housing Area
Let’s take a look at my recommendations. 1 Dragon just isn’t the best choice for my part, but when there are 1 or 2 of these Clan Castles with a Dragon it’ll add some good selection to maintain the attacker guessing:
- 1 Dragon: This can shock some attackers anticipating different Troops from different assaults in that area on the War Map. It’s costly, however exhausting to take down in decrease City Halls.
- Best! 1 Child Dragon, 2 Wizards and a couple of Archers: Like talked about above the Child Dragon is a beast as defending Clan Fort troop and can be lethal to attacking Heroes (additionally as a result of it’s splash injury harms the Archer Queen even when her Royal Cloak is activated)
- 1 Witch and a couple of Wizards (maxed): Additionally right here you’ll in all probability see no Poison Spells and most gamers on this area don’t know how you can battle towards a Witch. It will give them perhaps a few seconds to make a nasty determination and drop a few of their Wizards.
- 2 Valkyries and 1 Wizard: The Valkyries deal main space injury (particularly if somebody chooses to assault with Giants) and, whereas additionally they tank fairly good, the Wizards have rather a lot time to deal their lethal injury.
Clan Fort Troops for 25 Housing Area
That is the area the place individuals nonetheless have a tendency to make use of troops which are very weak towards air troops. I’ve seen the most effective leads to our Clan Wars with these mixtures:
- 1 Dragon, 1 Wizard (maxed) and 1 Archer: It will deal a number of space injury and perhaps somebody thought to deliver Balloons or Hog Riders. On this case, you simply saved your Clan some Stars.
- 1 Child Dragon, 1 Witch & Three Archers: Does trigger numerous hassle and is one among my favourite mixtures for TH8
- 1 Child Dragon, 1 Valkyrie, 1 Wizard and three Archers: Like talked about above the Child Dragon is a beast as defending Clan Fort troop and will probably be lethal to attacking Heroes (additionally as a result of it’s splash injury harms the Archer Queen even when her Royal Cloak is activated)
- Three Balloons (maxed), 2 Wizards (maxed) and 1 Archer: The Balloons work like a allure until somebody is attacking with Dragons. You need to solely use this combo when your base is robust towards Dragons (have your Air Defenses deep contained in the core, and so on.).
- 1 Witch, Three Wizards (maxed) and 1 Archer: The Witch will maintain the attacking Troops with all of the Skeletons whereas the Wizards deal lots of injury. The great factor is all of them have vary injury to allow them to cover behind Partitions.
Clan War defending Troops for 30 Housing Area
No massive shock for the final two Clan Citadel improve ranges right here. There are literally solely Three working mixtures thus far, however whenever you combine them round in your Clan Castles your enemies will actually have a tough time as a result of they won’t know what’s in a Clan Citadel with out having at the very least 1 assault on that base.
- 1 Lava Hound to decelerate the Archer Queen
- 1 Electro Dragon (extraordinarily robust!)
- Best! 1 Child Dragon, 2 Valkyrie and 1 Wizard: Like talked about above the Child Dragon is a beast as defending Clan Fort troop and can be lethal to attacking Heroes (additionally as a result of it’s splash injury harms the Archer Queen even when her Royal Cloak is activated)
- 1 Golem: Slows down the attacker and hold him busy for an extended time
- 1 Witch, four Wizards (maxed) and a couple of Archers
- 1 Dragon, 2 Wizards and a couple of Archers: That is fairly ugly to play towards if it comes out as a shock as a result of if somebody makes use of Golems they really need the Wizards to make the funnel and never additionally need to cope with that Dragon tearing on the Golems.
- Three Bowlers and refill with Archers/Wizards: This mix could be very efficient, as a result of the Bowlers have some hitpoints and their strikes additionally hit second-row troops. You’ll typically see attackers with robust tank troops within the first row and the Bowler strikes will even hit their injury dealing troops behind.
Defending Clan Citadel Troops for 35 Housing Area
That is just about the identical like we had with the Clan Citadel Degree 5. I nonetheless see individuals placing Lava Hounds in there – please cease as a result of this isn’t holding attacking Troops again in any case. When somebody is attacking a base with a maxed Clan Citadel you could be positive there’s a lot DPS concerned that the Lava Hound is just wasted. It’s higher to make use of these combos:
- 1 Electro Dragon, 1 Wizard, 1 Archer (my selection): The Electro Dragon is, as described above, a really may defensive unit that may hurt attacking troops with the chain lightning plus the dying lightning
- 1 Child Dragon, 2 Witches & 1 Archer: The Child Dragon will deal splash injury from the air whereas Skeletons will hold the troops busy. This wil a really nasty setup to cope with.
- 1 Child Dragon, Three Valkyrie and 1 Archers: Like talked about above the Child Dragon is a beast as defending Clan Citadel troop and can be lethal to attacking Heroes (additionally as a result of it’s splash injury harms the Archer Queen even when her Royal Cloak is activated)
- 1 Golem, 1 Wizard, 1 Archer: A great way to decelerate attacker as a result of the Golem will make them take very long time
- 1 Lava Hound & 1 Balloon: Additionally slows down the attacker and the Lava Pups will maintain them additionally busy for fairly a while
- 1 Dragon, Three Wizards (maxed) and Three Archers:That is fairly ugly to play towards if it comes out as a shock as a result of if somebody makes use of Golems they really need the Wizards to make the funnel and never additionally need to cope with that Dragon tearing on the Golems.
- 2 Witches, 2 Wizards (maxed) and Three Archers
- four Bowlers and fill with Archers: When you’ve a maxed Clan Fort you gained’t see lots of air assaults towards your base. Bowlers work nice towards the present attacking setups as a result of they will even hit injury dealing troops behind the tank line of troops.
Defending Clan Fort Troops for 40 Housing Area
At City Corridor 12 you will get 40 housing area into your Clan Citadel, that opens you numerous prospects:
- 1 Electro Dragon, 1 Wizard, 1 Archer (my selection): The Electro Dragon is, as described above, a really may defensive unit that may hurt attacking troops with the chain lightning plus the demise lightning
- Three Witches & four Archers: Witches have the potential of complicated and attacking troops and may catch the attacker on the incorrect foot and even damage an entire assault, so a pleasant selection in case your clan isn’t donating Electro Dragons regularly
- 1 Child Dragon, Three Valkyrie and 6 Archers: Like talked about above the Child Dragon is a beast as defending Clan Citadel troop and might be lethal to attacking Heroes (additionally as a result of it’s splash injury harms the Archer Queen even when her Royal Cloak is activated)
- 1 Golem, 2 Wizard, 2 Archer: A great way to decelerate attacker as a result of the Golem will make them take very long time
- 1 Lava Hound & 2 Balloons: Additionally slows down the attacker and the Lava Pups will maintain them additionally busy for fairly a while
Wrapping it up
You see there are totally different mixtures to make use of and mixing them up will actually make it easier to. You’ll save your self some Stars and make your attacker use extra troops than initially deliberate.
var loaded = false;
var loadFB = perform()
if (loaded) return;
loaded = true;
(perform (d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s);
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s);
js.id = id;
js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v3.0”;
(doc, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));